SAE J1939, CANopen and freeform-CAN compatible display
Compact CAN-based display to fit your application with freely configurable design
Customize the bezel, buttons, I/O interface and more
Easy-to-use PowerVision Configuration Studio
Bonded LCD screen viewable in direct sunlight
Rugged / Reliable Design
The PowerView450 display features a freely configurable design. Any of the major components can be custom engineered to meet your exact needs. It’s an incredible amount of customisation with minimal non-recurring engineering costs.
You can change the shape of the bezel and buttons. You can rework the I/O board to add extra input. You can program custom graphics, screen workflows and CAN-driven messaging to the interface.
The PowerView450 display is compatible with PowerVision™ Configuration Studio, so you can continue to make quick and easy changes to the display.
The PV450 display is also highly durable: see the full environmental specs below.
- Display: 4.3 in./109mm colour transmissive TFT LCD;
bonding and optical coating for daylight visibility
- Resolution: WQVGA, 480 x 272 pixels, 16-bit colour
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Orientation: Landscape or portrait
- Backlighting: LED, 500-650 cd / m2 (30,000 hr lifetime)
- Microprocessor: Freescale iMX35 32bit, 532Mhz
- QNX Operating System
- Flash Memory: 256 MB (explandable to 8GB)
- RAM: 128 Mbytes DDR2 SDRAM
- Operating Voltage: 6-32 VDC, protected against reverse polarity and load-dump
- Power Consumption: 10W max
- CAN: Two CAN 2.0B; optional NMEA 2000 isolation
- RS485: 1 MODBUS Master/Slave
- Video input (Optional): Two NTSC/PAL input channels with one displayed at a time.
- Protocols: SAE J1939, NMEA 2000, CANopen, freeform
- Connection: 4 Deutsch DT 6-pin connectors
- Keyboard: 8 tactile buttons (will support up to 16)
- USB: 2.0 host (full speed), optional OTG support
- Output: (1) Open-drain, capable of sinking 500 mA
- Input: (1) Resistive, 0-5 V, or 4-20 mA (software configurable)
- Real-time clock with battery backup