Onboard power for every application
Kohler Marine Generators
Enjoy The Journey
Smaller • Quieter • Less Vibration • Built to last • Designed to go unnoticed
Atlantis Marine Power are an experienced partner in this specialist sector, we offer extensive pre (design advice) and post sales services (commissioning/after sales sparts) alongside holding stock of the most popular generators.
Call us and we’ll work with you to supply what you need.
Kohler are one of the largest privately owned generator companies in the world dating back to 1873, employing in excess of 30,000 associates and producing a range of world class marine generators from 5kW to 500kW for both the leisure and commercial marine segments.
Kohler marine generators are known world wide and benefit from the patented DEC3500 controller which allows engineers to design innovative power systems which include sophisticated load sharing and shedding with out expensive, heavy and bulky external switchgear, saving space, money, fuel and carbon.
NOW EQUIPPED WITH PEACE AND QUIET
Our redesigned sound shield—with separate engine and alternator compartments—and improved air management system significantly reduce sound levels. The quiet is all you hear.
TAKE AWAY VIBRATION—ALL THAT’S LEFT IS COMFORT
On a pleasure craft, comfort is king. That’s why we go to great lengths to ensure the only thing you feel from your generator is peace of mind. Our proprietary vibration mount cushions the engine as it moves to eliminate vibration.
- Sound shield available on all gensets up to 200kW
- Remote start connector
- Class H insulation
- Voltage regulation of ± 1%
- 1 phase and 3 phase models available
- Multivoltage adjustability
- Radio suppression
We built our reputation on reliability
- Instant auto transfer/paralleling
- Remote monitoring
- Proper engine combustion
- Corrosion and vibration protection
- Entire product line 6 to 500 kW available today with Tier 3 engines
- ABS offered on units 55 to 200 kW
- Heat exchanger and keel cooling available on all models between 6 and 500 kW
- Radiator-cooled options available on 55 to 150 kW
- (tropical coated radiators available)
- Models between 55 and 500 kW have tropical coated alternators
- Sound enclosures available on models upto 200 kW
- All units have standard CAN communications built into controllers
- Isolated ground is an option on models between 6 and 40 kW
- Isolated ground is standard on models between 55 and 500 kW
- Various accessories available, including duplex fuel filters and 24 V starting
- Smallest 32 and 40 kW Tier 3 products available in the market today. (Powered by KOHLER® diesel engines)
- Stage V now available on select model